Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the recruitment notification 2021 for recruitment to the posts of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO). The candidates who are willing to apply can visit the official website of the commission, ukpsc.gov.in. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date to apply for these posts is 6 September 2021.
Let us inform that through this recruitment drive, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will recruit a total of 17 vacant posts of RO and ARO.
Age Range- To apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021, the minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should be 43 years. That is, applicants should be born between July 1978 to July 2000. However, the Commission will consider relaxation in age for reserved category.
UKPSC How to Apply for Recruitment 2021
- First of all go to the official website of the commission, ukpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment tab and click on the link to Apply Online for the post of RO and ARO Officer.
- A new window will open with the application form.
- Candidates should note that they have to first register with their personal details.
- After this, they have to fill the application form by uploading the required documents.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online through credit card or debit card or net banking.
- Candidates should take a printout of the form for future reference.
commission RO And ARO will conduct examinations for recruitment to the posts of
The candidates applying for the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) should be informed that the commission will conduct preliminary and main examination for the posts. The UKPSC Preliminary Examination for the post of RO and ARO will be conducted for a duration of two hours. It will have 150 questions and it will cover topics like General Knowledge, General Hindi and others. Similarly, there are many papers in the main exam like General Studies, Commerce. A total of 100 questions are asked for each subject.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the commission and check the latest notification.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI