Today is the last chance to register-apply for 920 executive posts in IDBI Bank. Candidates who have not applied yet can immediately apply online by visiting the official website of the bank at idbibank.in. The registration process started on 4th August 2021. Computer based examination for this recruitment is proposed on 5 September 2021. The admit cards of the candidates are expected to be issued in the last week of August.
Educational QualificationCandidates applying for the posts of executive should have a graduation degree from any recognized institute. On the other hand, candidates of General, OBC category should have at least 55% marks in graduation and 50% marks in graduation for SC, ST and Divyang.
Age Range- Candidates applying for these posts should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years.
Application Fee – General, OBC and EWS category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000. Whereas the application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs 200. The application fee can be submitted online or through e-challan.
IDBI How to Apply for Executive Posts
- First of all go to the official website of IDBI Bank Limited, idbibank.in.
- Go to the career link available on the homepage.
- A new page will open, here candidates have to click on the executive link.
- Register yourself and login to the account.
- Fill your application form and click on submit.
- After that take a printout of your application form
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI