ITBP Recruitment 2021: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is going to recruit 65 posts of Constable (General Duty). Interested candidates can visit the official recruitment website of ITBP, recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in You can apply online by visiting
The last date to apply for these posts is till 2 September 2021 (up to 11.59 pm). Let us inform that the ITBP GD Constable application process started on July 5 at 1 pm.
Contract recruitment but provision to be regular
According to the ITBP Constable General Duty Recruitment 2021 notification, the candidates selected from the prescribed selection process for the advertised vacancies are to be appointed on contract basis. However, provision for subsequent permanent appointment of selected candidates has also been made in ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2021.
who can apply?
- Those who have passed Matriculation examination or any equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the last date of application i.e. 2nd September 2021.
- Provision has also been made for relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates.
- Candidates should have earned the prescribed medal or degree in the respective sport/discipline and the height of the candidates should be 170 cms (for male candidates) and 157 cms (for female candidates).
- Chest of male candidates should be minimum 80 cm (with at least 5 cm expansion).
The applied candidates will have to appear in three phases examination. The first stage – in respect of documents, the second – the physical standard test (PST), and the third stage will be the medical test.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI